- The Company information provided on the CATMi web site is as per data collected by companies. CATMi is not liable on the authenticity of such data.
- CATMi has exercised due diligence in checking the correctness and authenticity of the information contained in the site, but CATMi or any of its affiliates or associates or employees shall not be in any way responsible for any loss or damage that may arise to any person from any inadvertent error in the information contained in this site. The information from or through this site is provided "as is" and all warranties express or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any service or channel, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed. CATMi and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the site. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
- CATMi or its affiliates or associates or its employees do not provide any judgments or warranty in respect of the authenticity or correctness of the content of other services or sites to which links are provided. A link to another service or site is not an endorsement of any products or services on such site or the site.
- The content provided is for information purposes alone and does not substitute for specific advice whether investment, legal, taxation or otherwise. CATMi disclaims all liability for damages caused by use of content on the site.
- All responsibility and liability for any damages caused by downloading of any data is disclaimed.
- CATMi reserves the right to modify, suspend / cancel, or discontinue any or all sections, or service at any time without notice.